Corporate Lawyer (Ref: CA/6/2023):
- Handling the formation and registration of companies;
- Dealing with execution of changes in the structure of companies (shareholding, directorship, share capital, name) and submission of annual returns;
- Handling of due diligence procedures, KYC
- Liaising with clients, external regulators and professional advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Providing administrative support to lawyers;
- Provision of assistance of liquidation proceedings;
- Maintaining and keeping up to date all the secretarial files and statutory records of companies;
- Handling the client’s portfolio concerning issues of resolutions, annual general meetings, powers of attorney, signing of documents, renewals etc.
- Coordinate with registered agents overseas for the registration and de-registration of foreign companies.
- University Bachelor degree and /or Master degree in a relevant field and/or LLB in Law and/or Cyprus Bar qualified and/or Business Administration
- Fluency in written and spoken in English. Russian would be an advantage.
- Experience with Quorum will be considered as an advantage.
- Prior experience in Corporate Legal Services or a similar position which includes the above mentioned duties and responsibilities for at least three (3) years.
- Strong business communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to work under strict deadlines.
- Experience in corporate/commercial law, extensive experience in management of complex international business companies, KYC, International Law.
Deadline: Friday, 21 July 2023
Eligible applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting on subject the job position code.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note, that only candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification will be contacted for interview.